Est Fire Alarm Panel
EST FIRE ALARM PANEL. SECURITY CAMERAS FAKE. ALARM ZONE HOME SECURITY.
Est Fire Alarm Panel
- The brains of the alarm system. All devices are connected to the alarm panel and their information processed to determine the response to an event.
- A destructive burning of something
- Combustion or burning, in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke
- cause to go off; “fire a gun”; “fire a bullet”
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology
- the event of something burning (often destructive); “they lost everything in the fire”
- open fire: start firing a weapon
- A system for self-improvement aimed at developing a person’s potential through intensive group awareness and training sessions
- Esther , born Hadassah, is the eponymous heroine of the Biblical Book of Esther. According to the Bible she was a Jewish queen of the Persian king Ahasuerus (traditionally identified with Xerxes I). Her story is the basis for the celebration of Purim in Jewish tradition.
- Eastern Time: standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian; used in the eastern United States
- is a fantasy tactical role-playing video game franchise developed by Intelligent Systems (specifically Shouzou Kaga), the maker of Advance Wars (which shares some of Fire Emblems strategic elements), and published by Nintendo.
est fire alarm panel – Worth Lithium
S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building
Called “the first strictly high-class tall bank and office building” on the Lower East Side, with a design “equal in every respect [to] the highest grade banking buildings throughout the city,” the S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building was completed in 1912 as the architectural showpiece of one of the neighborhood’s most prominent bankers. Born in 1841 in what was then the Russian province of Lomza, its owner, Sender Jarmulowsky, established his business on the Lower East Side in 1873 and was operating at this location by 1878. Known for his honesty and conservative financial approach, Jarmulowsky grew wealthy over the following three decades providing steamship tickets and banking services to the immigrants of the surrounding neighborhood, which was unrivaled as the world’s largest Jewish community. He was also one of the Lower East Side’s leading philanthropists, playing an instrumental role in the construction of the Eldridge Street Synagogue, and serving as its first president.
In 1911, the firm of Rouse & Goldstone filed plans for this twelve-story building, which towered over the tenements of the Lower East Side when it was completed the following year. A pioneer in introducing the prevailing skyscraper aesthetic of New York’s major office districts to the neighborhood, the S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building was executed in the “modern Renaissance style” and the tripartite configuration that was standard for tall buildings of the time.
Accessed through a classical corner entrance, Jarmulowsky’s banking hall and offices were housed in the building’s rusticated stone base; manufacturing lofts occupied the rest of the building, including its ornate terra-cotta crown. Sender Jarmulowsky died shortly after the building’s opening, and his bank failed in 1917. The building was then sold by his sons, and continued to house a variety of industrial tenants into the twentyfirst century. Today, the richly decorated S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building remains one of the area’s tallest and most distinctive buildings, and one of a handful of structures that “encapsulate the Jewish immigrant experience” on the Lower East Side.
The S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building is a twelve-story building executed in the tripartite configuration that was standard for tall buildings of its time. It is a notable example of a skyscraper in which the three major portions of its main facades are executed in different materials. A neo-Renaissance-style building, it is ornamented with a wealth of classically derived detailing; located on a prominent corner site on the Lower East Side, it features a rounded corner—slightly recessed above the second floor—which extends the building’s full height.
Extending for 65 feet along Canal Street and 73 feet along Orchard Street, the building is generally symmetrical, except that it extends a bay further on Orchard Street than it does on Canal. Originally and into the early 1990s, its corner was crowned by a two-story-high, circular pavilion that was probably based upon the ancient Choragic Monument of Lysicrates in Athens.
Although the building remains largely intact today, the most important losses to its historic fabric have been the replacement, with solid panels, of the balustrades in front of its eleventh-floor windows; the removal of its rooftop cornice; the removal of the balustrades and large urns from its rooftop parapet; and the removal of its circular rooftop pavilion. In addition to its two main facades, the S. Jarmulowsky Building has two sparely ornamented brick secondary facades, which are visible from Allen and Division Streets as well as other surrounding public thoroughfares, including the Manhattan Bridge.
At the time this description was written, in 2009, a sidewalk bridge spanned the entire length of the building’s main facades. Photographs taken in August of 2007 were used to describe features of the building’s base that were concealed by the sidewalk bridge.
The three-story-high base of the S. Jarmulowsky Bank Building is executed in rusticated Indiana limestone, although the lowest portion of the building’s ground floor may be marble or granite. (The ground floor has been painted many times, making identification of its materials difficult.54) The entrance to the building’s original banking hall is located at the base’s corner.
This entrance is accessed by a single curved granite step; a non-historic metal roll-down security gate with gate box has been installed at the entrance opening, which may originally have contained “fancy grilled doors.”55 A non-historic fluorescent light fixture is attached to the front of the gate box. The entrance opening appears originally to have had a wide transom bar, and it contains a multi-pane transom window, which may be historic. The corner entrance opening was entirely surrounded, originally, by a thick enframement, probably of terra cotta, containing foliate ornament, cartouches, and a bead-and-reel molding. The p
Reisterstown Volunteer Fire Company – Engine 413